Friday, April 23, 2010

There is PEACE in God :)

Sometime when I'm writing, I try to visualize what I'm saying so it's like bringing my words to life...come, and take this journey with me in this piece...Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walked along this path today
trailing my thoughts behind me
had thinks to tie my ambitions to some branches
pour out my tomorrow to the leaves
and bury my yesterday with the root
I saw a lily blossoming out of the heart of the sun
and its splendor poured out like drops of rain
every single drop
a memory
made into a song
just for me
a song so beautiful
i wept until my soul overflowed
wept until my spirit filled the foundation of the earth
and as i looked around
I saw a gate in the distance
leading to Heaven
and thought of how wonderful
it would be to end my journey
on this path
there
to sit about the angels
and sing about the glory of God
how He established me on this path
from the womb of maternal loins
and met me at the gate
and for the first time
turned me around
so that I could take in my life
and view it in the turn of the seasons
but
this is all in distance
and as long as I remain
on this path
I shall see that expected end
I look off to see those
I have encountered
those on the left
those on the right
realizing that it's just me
me on this path
for it's only one
that can go in such a way
this is my way
this is my path
this is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment