Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Epiphany

There is a sting about your presence
Pleasure
Is it pleasure?
That has somehow transpired into pain
and now the melodic harmony
that once discovered and declared glory in my life
had transcended into an E flat minor
of what could be a new beginning
But
I only see it for the complexity
that has been added to my
puddle of woes
What was deemed for temporariness
has manifested into eternity
I am awake in my dreams
and have grown to fear what lies
within the folds of my unconscious
There is some reason for this
Upon this rock
I sit
And as I gaze about the reign of the night sky
Masquerades are created
helping to separate the truth form the lies
So
What is it about you?
You can look into my eyes and tell that
I am an immense human being
and I long for the taste of you
yet
I don't wanna seem irrational
through my obvious desperation...
Because
When you are within my reach
I enjoy every piece of you
And hold onto each second with you
like a forbidden treasure
See
You are weird and I dig that
I get you and you don't seem to get that
and the awkwardness only draws me closer to you
But
like a bullet
All I can do is wait
for my chance
to be released
Never to return
Only
to seek you out beyond oblivion
I've given in
and you are still sleeping...
I hate you
but I want you
I love you
but you are careless when it comes to precious jewels
I'm a diamond in the rough
You won't come find me...
No worries
I will be waiting upon that same rock
Whenever you decide to wake up…

No comments:

Post a Comment