Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration While At YLI :)

He was my Adonis

And I

His Athena

The work of art

That was his love

Was abstract

See

I likes that

And

All it took was

Just one look

Just one look

And my soul agreed

That he was the one

For me

I believed

Now

Now was the time

To release all

Of my inhibitions

And

Post pone my insecurities

In an attempt to

Cordially invite him

To permanently reside

In my majesty

And change the game

That was me mentally

We're on the verge of newness in love

All the while

The Greeks have gone mad!

But

We just don't care

See it's like

You have me in this trance

It's possible

That what's developing between us

Isn't mere happenstance

Infinite conversation

Intimate

Intense

And insatiable

Without ever being sexual

Though there times our paths crossed physical

We got it together and practiced self-control

Oh the ways we will grow

Loving this feeling of

Losing control

Tis true

The Greeks have gone mad!

But

We just don't care

Because

Adonis

My man

My friend

Strong man

With a newborn's smile

Unfabricated features

Detailing

His rugged story

With a hint of

Hope

Promise

Purpose

And prestige

See

That's just his style

And

I likes that

So

All that I ask

Is that he

Come and hang with me

For just a little while

Maybe even forever

Let the Greeks stay mad

Because

This love

Is the life

This life broke the mold

What keeps us united

Is the lovely lyrical stronghold

So I'm gonna let him

Love me

right down

to the core

of my soul

While the Greeks go mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment