Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Free write some day ago...

Hard to believe

What once was a shattered heart

Is now

A mosaic of wonder

See

I’ve been reconstructed

And made better than before

This diamond in the rough

Is finally getting her shine

Though it took much time

But

You would agree that the finish product

Was worth the wait

Alas, here I stand

Abstract

Complex

Accentedd with

Fathomless beauty

Tickling your fancy

For just a moment

It’s really all I need

Marvel at my grandeur

And

Journey with me

Place your hands upon my build

Feel upon my mold

Interpret my weakness

Wrap your imagination

Around my strength

Call me beautiful

Call me a masterpiece

See me as priceless

And timeless

Allowing me the honor

To put you in a state of serenity

As you gaze upon my piercing eyes

Looking at me now

It’s hard to believe

I was at one time

Just a pile of confusion

Then one day

Love poured herself

Out of the sun

and into my creation

The brokenness

Now serve as pillars

Holding my head high

My time is now

Look at me

There is a change

This change

Exuberates

Pain turned perseverance

Captured in stillness

Raptured

In eloquence

But please

Do not be fooled

By what you see

For I am merely

A work in progress

And at any time

I can fall

For the

Nice eyes

Drop dead smile

Landing me into

The wrong hands

Only to be swept back

Into that pile

Of nothingness

Over in the corner

Until damage control

Arrives again…

Take a picture

It lasts longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment